Prayers requested

Please pray for my children:-
C- Who was married outside the Catholic church to a divorcee and no longer goes to church.
S- Who married an atheist in a civil ceremony and is currently involved in invitro fertilization with her. He no longer goes to church.
P- Who was married outside the Catholic church, has 3 children,none of whom are baptised and has turned against the Catholic church. She has a lot of serious medical problems but refuses visits by a hospital chaplain.
M- Who is currently living in sin with a divorced Catholic. They are planning on getting married next year.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

As a mom, I understand your heartache. I will pray for your
children to return to the arms of the Holy Mother Church. And
I will pray for you as well.

Find strength in your faith and keep on praying for their conversions. God can and does work miracles.
I will remember your family in my rosary .

Praying for them.

God bless,
Ut

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Prayers on your way.

God Bless!
June

Praying…

In the name of Jesus, Father, please draw these four people back to Your truth. Please heal their lives and inspire their return to You.
Evelyn I’m sure your heartache is difficult to bear. I ask Jesus to support you in your disappointmant and sorrow, and the questions in your mind.

In Jesus’ name, Father, I pray concurrently for each person You place in my life, for each member of my family—earthly and spiritual—as if each were the only one. I commit them totally to You so that Your love becomes the source of all their thoughts and actions.

For all who cannot at this time in their lives pray or believe, I ask You to accept my prayers, my sacramental participation, and my acts of kindness to be theirs also. In Your infinite love, draw them speedily to Yourself in joy and peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.