Prayers requested

Hi everyone,

Two different prayer requests:

First, I just learned that one of our deacons, Deacon Tom, just died from a massive heart attack yesterday. He was in his early 50’s and it was quite unexpected. Pray for his family as well.

Secondly, for Earl. Earl and Pat have been friends of the family for years–my sister and I have always thought of them as that favorite aunt and uncle–even though they’re not blood-related. They were on one of their exotic, world-wide cruises when Earl died. I don’t know the details yet, but she is alone on the cruise right now–the ship doesn’t reach land for another few days. Her daughter in CA must be worried sick as well. If you can all lift up Pat and her daughter, Brenda, in your prayers, that would be great!

Thanks,

Barbara

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord God,
Please have mercy on your servants and welcome them into your heavenly kingdom.

Praying very hard for them!

Praying for Tom and his family, Earl and his family, and your family.

praying:gopray:

O Most Merciful Jesus, Lover of souls! I pray Thee, by the agony of Thy most Sacred Heart, and by the sorrows of Thy Immaculate Mother, cleanse in Thine own Blood the sinners of the whole world, who are now in their agony, and are to die this day.
Amen
Heart of Jesus, who didst suffer death’s agony.
Have mercy on Deacon Tom and Earl.
Amen

Jesus please welcome Deacon Tom into heaven.

Please also welcome Earl; and bring comfort to Pat

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.