Prayers that I want to share with others who may need it

I am posting a few prayers that may help anybody who may need some intentions to be prayed for. This is coming from a good place. I hope these prayer and give others piece of mind.

3 day prayer to Archangels

-Light three candles in a plate with sugar all around the candles. Thank Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel, and Saint Raphael for their time. Ask for answers to three prayer requests: one for love, one for finances, and one for the impossible. Pray for three days the prayer below; publish on the third day. You will see an answer on the fourth day.

Prayer
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness. I love you. Please help me so that my prayer requests all come TRUE quickly. Amen

Heavenly Father, You have given us Archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our Protector, Saint Gabriel is the messenger of Good News and Saint Raphel is the Healing Angel. Help us realize oh Lord more fully the reality of the Archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels, please pray for us. Amen.

Prayer to the Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit, You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me. I want to thank you for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from you no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual glory. Amen
In Jesus Christ, your Son’s name, I ask that you grant me (state your specific request or intention here!)
Pray for 3 days or 3 hours (straight)
Promise to publish or circulate. Very powerful, have faith and your request will be granted no matter how difficult your situation is.

Prayer to the Virgin Mary

• O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity

(Mention Your Request)

• There are none that can withstand your power.

• O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)

• O Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)
    Say 3 Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be.

Dear Heart of Jesus

Dear Heart of Jesus: In the past I have asked for many favors. This time I ask for this special one. Take it, Dear Heart of Jesus, and place it within Your own broken heart where your Father will see it. Then in His Merciful eyes, it will become Your favor not mine. Say for 3 days and promise publication.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.