Prayers to bring children to our family

**:thumbsup: ** Please contribute your prayers with us as we long for bringing the miracle of life into our family. I had a procedure Friday afternoon that transfered 3 donated embryos into my uterus, hoping one or more will implant and become beautiful healthy babies. We are so blessed to have received lives (embryos) that were created by another family that hopefully can continue life and grow to love and serve the Lord.
Unfortunately, the gracious Christian mother that donated these tiny lives had endometrial cancer and had to undergo a hysterectomy and therefore is unable to carry anymore children; but she wanted more than anything for them to have a chance to live.
We have wanted children since the start of our marriage over 15 years ago and are unable to concieve on our own. Having this opportunity to continue lives that God created at conception and nuture them in my womb is an unbelieveable miracle that I believe is the answer to our prayers. Please pray with us that this attempt will result in one or more children for our welcoming home.
We are doing everything we can think of to help keep these embryos survive, but we know prayer is the most powerful source available to bring us the incredible joy we have been waiting years for. We will find out Friday, August 8th if we are successful :wave: ! Thank you so much and I know the Lord is with us all!
God Bless,
Audrey and family:)

Thy will be done. Amen

Prayers for your intention.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

Father; Help this family bring life into the world…IJN Amen:signofcross:

+JMJTJ+

Praying for your intentions.

**Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen **

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.