Prayers to get out of the hospital

:frowning:
Hello Everyone,

I have been in the hospital since Wednesday because of my asthma. I have been doing much better now and just waiting for doctors to release me. Since having a little difficulty breathing but much better from these past couple of days. It has been very tough for me because I haven’t stay in the hospital before. Please pray for my healthy recovering and soon discharge!! :slight_smile:

God Bless,
Gladys :gopray2:

Father please help Gladys to relax in peace and trust so that she recovers from her asthma more easily. Please help her to live in greater ease and comfort, and fill her soul with grace.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying very hard for better breathing for you and a quick release from the hospital.

Deliver, Lord, dear Gladys from her place of affliction. Heal her asthma and return her mercifully to her home. Heal all her physical and spiritual afflictions, and take her now and forever into Your friendship. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Holding you in my prayers. I hope that you are allowed home very soon:)

Praying for you, Gladys. God Bless You. Peace.

Praying for Gladys

Gladys,
I just saw this thread. I am so sorry I didn’t see it earlier. I am going to pray that your asthma remains under control. Not being able to breathe has got to be very scary. You will be included in my rosary tonight!

Blessings,

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I was released today, but I’m still not 100%, but I am able to breathe on my own. I just have to keep taken my meds and take it easy a couple of days. Once again thanx for all the prayers!

God Bless,
Gladys
:crossrc:

Praying for your healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.