Prayers to save marriage & for a healthy baby

I am new to Catholic Answers, so please bear with me. I do not know whether this is the right place to post prayer petitions.

My husband of 8 yrs has decided to leave me. We have had a rocky relationship, but I am am 15 weeks pregnant and grieving my father’s loss. We are suppose to revisit this issue in the next week. I has very difficult for me because I cannot sleep through the night and my appetite has diminished. Talk about horrible timing!!

Please pray that my husband has a change of heart, love me and reconcile our marriage. Please pray that all negative influences and the enemy be removed from her and allow her to grow closer to God. Please let me see some positive change in my husband’s attitude. Please bless him and pray for him, my marriage and my baby.

Thank you & God bless

Welcome Sol!

Praying for your intentions …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that Sol and her husband will be reconciled and that their next meeting will be blessed with a change of heart in her husband. Keep this couple together, Lord, and grant them a healthy baby to love together as a family. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Welcome to CAF. :slight_smile:

Dear Lord, we beg You, please come between Sol and her husband, and be the bond between them. Draw them together, Lord, that they may have a healthy marriage and a healthy baby. Let their marriage grow to be an example of Christian marriage to others. In Jesus name we pray.

Dear Lord:

Please help this family in distress, lead them to the spiritual wisdom they desire, and help them especially with the forthcoming arrival of their baby, Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily Bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
:amen:

I am praying for your intentions.

Lord please hear our prayers for Sol and her unborn baby and husband.Please Lord open the mind and heart of her husband to reconcile and show love and security to his wife.Please heal this situation Lord and grant strength to Sol to support her through her pregnancy.Lord we know all things are possible with You and ask You to heal thi situation.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Thank you all for your sincere prayers!! I have been to mass the last 4 days, and today’s Gospel was about marriage and the importance of being united as one flesh. Please continue to pray for us. I have also just starting praying to my Guardian Angel as well as his. God bless you.

Sincerely,
Sol

Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers for this marriage and baby.In Jesus name Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord we pray together for Sol and her husband to be reconciled and that their baby is healthy.We know Lord where two or three gather together to pray You are there.Lord pleae hear our prayers for this pregnant wife and open the heart and mind of her husband that he will reconcile with his wife.In Jesus name Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord please hear our prayers for Sol her husband and her unborn baby.Bless them all and guide the husband to reconcile with his wife and raise their child together.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

Thanks again for your sincere prayers. May the Lord help us change my husband’s heart, mind and spirit. We are to meet this Friday for dinner and a “chat”, but he still seems like he wants to remain separated. I am going through so much and hope that my baby does not suffer the consequences in his or her mental or physical development. He is only thinking about himself, but I believe in forgiveness. It seems like we need many more prayers, please. Thank you so much. God bless you!!

Try as much as you can to rest, eat as healthily (?) as you can. Drink orange juice,etc.
However, babies are very resilient, so he or she should be fine. If you feel lonely talk to
him/her. Play uplifting music, anything you can think of to stay calm. Pray, pray, pray.

I will be praying also.

Lord please hear our prayers for Sol her baby and her husband.Please grant her a healthy baby and that her husband and her will reconcile.In Jesus name Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Dear Father in Heaven

Please allow your daughter Sol and her unborn baby to be reconciled with the family that was once one family. Let it become one family again, and let that family do Your will, Heavenly Father. Lord hear the prayers of the faithful for the reconciliation of this family.

Mother Mary pray for Sol and her family.:highprayer:

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.