Prayers to St. Rita for Medical Challenges this Week

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ

This week I am very nervous.

I have many medical appointments.

Please keep me in your prayers for success.

I have an EMG for my back and lower extremities, thoracic MRI, neurologist appt., nutritional assessment before bariatric surgery and pre-admission for surgery testing.

I am mostly still looking for a miracle.

I find praying to St. Rita of Casica to be powerful.

Again I ask for prayers that I will be able to walk again.

As always I am praying fervently for everyone who visits and uses this website.

Thank you so much.

VitoJoseph

Praying for you…

I will certainly pray for you. My sister is also having bariatric surgery in a few weeks.
Kathy

I praise and thank God that you have been receiving and will receive the much-prayed-for medical attention and help. I thank God for His graces for you and trust in His continuing kindness and help.

Dear Lord, we thank you for the availability of traditional medicine for your beloved disciple VitoJoseph and pray that he continues to receive the most professional and compassionate care. In addition Lord, if it is your will, we ask that you do for VitoJoseph what you did for the man at Capernaum and allow this chalice to pass from his lips. May he glorify your name forever.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit - as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

You are in my prayers VitoJoseph. May the Lord be with you.

:amen:

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

Offering intercessory prayers to St Rita on your behalf, VitoJoseph! May God continue to bless you with hope and strength!

Prayers for complete healing. May God’s grace, mercy and love be with you always.

† JMJTJ †

Vito… you will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.