Prayers to stop drinking as much

I am a dad and husband, but have a lot of alone time. My wife picks up my daughter after work, I get home first so when I get home from work I drink. I am bored and no idea what to do so I drink, I am worried that it may become an issue, and need your prayers to be constructive with my time alone. I am sick of being hungover and wasting money on this nonsense. God Bless.

**I am an alcoholic and I will pray for you!
I haven’t drank in almost 5 years now.
I never went to AA or a program this time.
I went to ven. Matt Tabot, Servant of God.
I will ask him to pray for you.
Matt may never be a Saint on the Calendar but he
has sobered up a lot of people.
Praying Hard!

Dan ✞

O Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

you are in my prayers as i had several relatives including my fathr and sister who were alcohics. pray hard and daily dear jesus please help this person with his drinking problem:gopray2::signofcross::blessyou:[BIBLEDRB][/BIBLEDRB]

Lord please help AugustineFan to find a wholesome and inspiring way to use alone time.
Please help him to determinedly avoid wasting his valuable time with boredom and drink.
Please bless him for his desire to find a better way to use the time he has alone

I am praying for you. Maybe see if there is an AA meeting in your area.

Praying hard for you to stop drinking.

Lord, please help Augustine fan to love with with his whole heart, mind, soul and strength so drinking will not be an issue for him. May he take time out of his day to pray and to do spiritual reading, and even visit you at adoration chapels. Give him strength to say no! to temptation and help him to pray to you whenever he feels tempted. May he meet with a priest for spiritual direction for spiritual support and guidance. May he join an AA group if he thinks his drinking is out of control. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

I’ll pray for you.

God bless you.

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Lord please help Agustine Fan and guide him Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you for the prayers. I need to focus my boredom towards God and not drink.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!

Lord, please guide AugustineFan toward something that will give meaning and purpose to his free time. Fill his hours not with drink, but with things that will bring You Glory. Lead him to something greater than where he presently is at, so that he may remain sober and a good father and husband to his family. He has taken the first step in realizing he has a problem, now I ask you to place opportunities for goodness in his path and help him use his free time to become more devoted to You. I ask this through the intercession of Your earthly father, St, Joseph, and Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Lord, please guide AugustineFan toward something that will give meaning and purpose to his free time. Fill his hours not with drink, but with things that will bring You Glory. Lead him to something greater than where he presently is at, so that he may remain sober and a good father and husband to his family. He has taken the first step in realizing he has a problem, now I ask you to place opportunities for goodness in his path and help him use his free time to become more devoted to You. I ask this through the intercession of Your earthly father, St, Joseph, and Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you for all the prayers. God Bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.