Prayers to stop me being depressed

I BADLY need prayers for me to accept God’s will, find meaning, fulfillment and happiness in my life, and especially to not be depressed anymore…thanks.

I am praying that you experience joy …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Zemmy197, you’ll be in my daily prayer.

Lord, please help Zemmy find meaning and love in her life. May she get a good, holy spiritual director to help her live the best spiritual life possible and to help her to better cope with her depression until it passes. Grant her patience and strength to persevere and courage to begin each new day with renewed hope. May she place all her confidence in your merciful love and be completely surrendered to your merciful love. Bless Zemmy197, Lord, and help her offer up her depression for the salvation of her soul and for the salvation of all souls - until you take away the depression. This way her suffering will be meritorious, redemptive and will be most meaningful. Help her make some new friends and help her to pray - and let her know she can always send me a message if she needs support and friendship. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for the veil of depression to be lifted from your mind.

Praying hard to St. Dymphna for you.

I understand depression, as I have clinical depression, a physical disease that causes an unbalance in brain chemicals.

I will pray for you, but if you are depressed without a reason, then you need to talk to a doctor, as this might be the clinical type. Once you have done that, then do what the doctor tells you to do, as it can save your life.

But Zemmy, do private message me and tell me why you are depressed, as it will give me a better understanding of how to pray, and how to advise you further.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Holy Spirit, please help Zemmy to discover gratitude and joy in the simple little blessings of life, even the smallest things.

Prayed on behalf of Zemmy,

Dear Jesus, God dreamed and loved me into existence. Please help me to fully live God’s dream of me. Please help me to become truly that person, so that others can experience Your love, goodness, and beauty in me, and can receive the blessings You intend for them through me.

Let me delight You, by being an open doorway into You for others. Let me be a living tabernacle of Your love, an overflowing crystal chalice of Your love, a powerhouse of prayer and an instrument of Your love and healing to others. Please Jesus, make me who I am in the dream God always had of me.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

St Dymphna, please pray for Zemmy197.

I pray for you, I feel the same way myself. I have decided to take medication because I can’t cope with the physical discomfort of it. Try speaking to a doctor or psychiatrist if it becomes too much.

I have started a St. Dymphna group on catholic.com. She’s the patron Saint for mental & nervous disorders-so check it out when you get a chance.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Saint Dymphna, pray for us.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Jesus please heal those hurts within that make Zemmy depressed and sad.
Please give Zemmy profound confidence in Your personal love.

Prayer against Depression
by Saint Ignatius of Loyola

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.