Prayers to the Blessed Mother for the conversion of sinners and fallen-away Catholics

Hi everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Since we are so blessed here with a wonderful place to express our faith, and come together to pray, let us offer up some prayers for fallen-away Catholics.

Personally, My ex-boyfriend was a devout Catholic, then when he came to college, something triggered in him and he says God dosen't exist. I asked him why, and he told me that he couldn't tell me, but he found something better than God. He cursed me out and told me to my face that I'm an idiot for believing in religion. The sad part is, he is living in a state of constant confusion with mental problems and he told me he wants something that can remain constant, always there....

If someone you know is like this, and is fallen away from God, or that they are sinners, let's pray to Our Lady that they will know the love of her Son. I invite you to add names to the thread, so we will offer up prayers:

Hail Holy Queen Mother of Mercy
Our Life Our Sweetness and Our Hope
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of eve
To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn them Most Gracious Avocate, thine eyes of mercy twords us.
And after this our exile, show onto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Oh Clement, Oh Loving, Oh Sweet Virgin Mary
Pray for us oh Holy Mother of God that we will be made worthy of the promises of Christ!

Salve Regina!

Lord, I pray for all those people who say they know or love Jesus but don't try to follow his commands or will.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

Amen.

For David and Daniel, fallen away Catholics
For Kylie and Candice, who have never learned about God and do not find any need for Him
For Eddie, Louise, and Angela,
For Gilly, and Mabel,

For Dave H

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation but
deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell.

Lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy.
Amen
:signofcross:

I would like to pray for the members of a Facebook group called F*** Catholicism. May they learn a value of respect and not bash other people's beliefs in a crude, and immature way. May God let them know that He is the true God, and that the Catholic Church is the truth, and the corner of European civilization for years.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
and blessed is the frut of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death
AMEN!

Praying for your ex-boyfriend to return to the faith ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for all those who have strayed from the path and are trying to find their way back to God's grace and mercy.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.