Prayers urgently needed to start today

I have two urgent prayer requests.
1st: My great nephew is having surgery today to remove a kidney due to cancer, His name is Triston. He is only 2 years old and was diagnosed last week with Wilm’s Tumor. It is a highly curable cancer with a 90% cure rate, but anytime someone goes into surgery it is scary. Especially when they are this young.
2nd- My next door neighbor Clare is 12 years old and suffers daily from a severe case of Ulcerative Colitis. She has been fighting this for a few years, and is really an inspiration to me. I complain about every little thing, and here is this young girl really suffering, in and out of the hospital, and she is offering up her pain for me!! Wow, what a sweet girl.
Please keep Triston and Clare in your plans as they fight to recover from these terrible diseases.
Thanks, And God Bless,
In Jesus Christ, through Mary,
CrazyCajun:

I haven’t prayed Lauds yet this morning;
I will pray for them then.
:highprayer:

Dan ✞

Praying!

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death, amen.

Holy Family, please guide and guard, protect and strengthen, these children and their families. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Lord, please heal Triston and Clare in accordance with your will. Keep these two children close to your Sacred Heart and bless them with good lives. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord please hear our prayers for Triston we pray he will be healed.Please guide his doctors to have the knowledge and skills necessary and use the utmost diligence in his care.Please comfort all his family who are so worried for him.
Lord we also pray for Clare who has ulcerative colitis.We pray her colitis will settle and be kept under control with the correct medication.We pray she will live a full and happy life.Lord please also bless CrazyCajun who brought these two children to our attention.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Triston and Clare in their health concerns Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I am praying.

Praying my heart out for Triston and Clare.

Lord please hear our prayers for Triston we pray he will be healed.Please guide his doctors to have the knowledge and skills necessary and use the utmost diligence in his care.Please comfort all his family who are so worried for him.
Lord we also pray for Clare who has ulcerative colitis.We pray her colitis will settle and be kept under control with the correct medication.We pray she will live a full and happy life.Lord please also bless CrazyCajun who brought these two children to our attention.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Triston and Clare in their health concerns Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for Tristan and Clare …

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Glory to God,
Source of all being,
Eternal Word and Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning,
Is now and shall be forever.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.