Prayers welcomed

I must first start off by thanking St. Jude for his constant intercession on my behalf. Thank you St. Jude.

I have three private intentions that I would really appreciate if you all would pray for. It is not that I do not want to share them with you all, but they are very personal. Just please keep my family and myself in your prayers. Thank you and God Bless.

Thank you all for your prayers and support…also in a special way I want to thank Our Blessed Mother, St. Michael, St. Jude, St. Peter, St. Paul, and all the Angels and Saints who have intereceded for me.

Praying for you and your family.

Michael, God bless you for your gratitude to Him. I ask Him to continue to give you, and those you pray for, the graces you seek.
Holy Spirit please be with Michael in all things, and gude him according to the wishes of God’s love for and through him.

May the saints continue to intercede for you and your intentions.

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Merciful Father, look with Your unfathomable compassion upon Michael, listening to his intentions. We lift those intentions up to You, through Your Son Jesus Christ, by the intercession of the Angels and Saints. Strengthen him during this time of trial and pondering, reassuring him of the trustworthiness of Your promises. We beseech You to breathe Your Holy Spirit upon him, illuminating his heart to Your constant companionship. May he sense the graces that the multitude of prayers bring for his benefit and the good of the Kingdom. Loving Creator God, we ask this through the same Jesus Christ, Your Son, and the Holy Spirit, Your Divine Helper. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying for your private prayer intentions.
You & your family will be in my prayers.
:gopray2:

prayers promised

I will be praying for your intentions.

Praying!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.