Prayers would be appreciated for the recently departed

A friend of mine’s uncle just died this morning, and Uncle vic needs all the prayer that he can get.

So please I beg of you, pray for the uncle, any and all prayers would be immensely appreciated, more than you would ever know.

So please pray, and Thank you for all those who do.

He is in my prayers.

God bless,

Chris

I’m praying ~

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, or be afraid."
Jesus (John, Chap. 14, Ver. 27)

with Love,
Isabus

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Dear Blessed Mother,

God Willing, please hear and intercede for the intentions of aSaintoneday. May the souls of all the departed rest in peace. May the Perpetual Light shine upon them especially aSaintoneday’s Uncle, Uncle vic, all their families, friends, loved ones and all those whose lives they touched, Amen.

God Willing, please inspire all who read this post to attend Mass and pray Your Most Holy Rosary regularly. Here are four links I hope are helpful:

24/7 online Daily Mass
www.catholictv.com/shows/daily-mass

24/7 online Rosary in real time with all the world. Intentions may be posted. Intentions of others from around the world are posted, too, for prayers.
www.comepraytherosary.org

Link to Beginner’s Guide to the Rosary
catholicity.com/prayer/rosary.html

Here is a beautiful and peaceful song and video called 100,000 Angels by Bliss. I post it here especially for aSaintoneday, Uncle vic and aSaintoneday’s Uncle in Heaven.
youtu.be/VhfMgVonRjk

Before sleep, I’ll meet You in the following decades of the Luminous Mysteries. Please thank Saint Pope John Paul 2 for instituting these great mysteries about Your Son’s life.

The Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist
Jesus’ First Miracle at the Wedding of Cana (Thanks for encouraging Him, dear Mary.)
The Proclamation (Sermon on the Mount)
The Transfiguration (Jesus told Peter & James that what happens on the mountain, stays on the mountain … until further notice.)
The Institution of the Eucharist (Even after thousands of years, we can unite with Him in Body & Spirit anywhere around the world. Please thank Him again, for this awesome gift.)

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.