Prayers

I would like to ask for prayers for myself, I am going to have a cardiac workup tomorrow 10/16/13.
I have been having a lot of stress lately, In September my son-in-law Bob after fighting cancer, lost his struggle on the 22 . He was 49 years old. Before we had his Mass we found out that my oldest brother, Bob, called to say he was dying of cancer. He Passed on the 4th of October. He was 78. The stress got to me and I ended up in ER. They sent me to a cardiologist.
I am sure it is only stress but I would love some prayers.
Thank you, and God Bless You, Sandie Koehl

Sandie:
Prayers said for your for a normal cardiac workup tomorrw. Sorry to hear about the loss of your son in law and brother. May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace and perpetaul light shine upon them. May the God of all comfort be with all grieving family and friends.
Mary.

I am praying with faith and strongly for you, your loved brother, son-in-law, and for your family.

:signofcross: Lord, have mercy on the souls of my two brothers and give each eternal peace in your Heavenly Mansion. May Our Blessed Mother Mary, comfort you and Jesus keep you in His loving Heart. May Our Eternal Physician restore your health. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen. :signofcross:

Luz Maria

Praying that the Lord may heal you and take away all the stress. Also praying that He may grant eternal rest to your son-in-law and brother.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayed for your healing and for the souls of your departed loved ones.

:gopray:

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Praying…

:crossrc:

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Joining you in prayer …

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Amen.

Amen.

I am praying strongly for you. He can do any thing at all. :signofcross:

Praying hard.

Prayers said for a normal cardiac work up.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers said.

You have my prayers that every single thing went completely well for you. That you are well. Also for the repose of the souls of your dear ones.

Luz Maria

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.