Praying for a friend, Grace

Our friend Grace is to undergo breast cancer surgery on Monday. She teaches in our Catholic school, is a Eucharistic minister and a daily communicant. Do join with us as we pray for healing, for finding and removing any cancer and for a rapid recovery.

Bruce

Merciful and loving Father, look with immense compassion upon Grace, strengthening her for the treatment and test of her faith which lies ahead. Lord, You know her heart and the love of You it contains. Grant her an increase of faith and a spirit of thankfulness for the blessing of each day of her life. Graciously surround her with doctors, nurses and others who reflect Your love to her. We pray that her surgery and subsequent treatment brings her relief from this insidious affliction. Give her the grace of accepting the changes which the operation and recovery will bring to her life. Lord, may her family, loved ones and students join together to reassure her of their love and support. We beseech You to combine our prayers with those of Your Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy upon her. Grant this, O Saving God, through Christ Jesus, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying that Grace makes a full recovery quickly.

I join my prayers to po18guy’s and Bruce’s and everyone else’s for Grace.

Grace is Your faithful servant, Lord. Please have the fullness of mercy on her in this surgery and in her recovery time. Please fill her with grace after which she is named.
Thank You, Lord

I’ll be glad to pray for Grace.

:gopray:

PRAYER BEFORE SURGERY

Lord Jesus,
help Grace as she prepares for this operation.
In your love, guard and protect her.
Through the skills of the doctors
and the care of everyone else,
bring her back to health and full activity.

Lord Jesus,
we praise you for ever and ever. Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english3/p02767.htm

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

O Lady of Mental Peace, Mother of Tranquility and Mother of Hope, look upon me in this my time of weakness and unrest. Teach my searching heart to know that God’s love for me is unchanging and unchangeable; and, that true human love can only begin and grow by touching His love. Let your gentle peace, which this world cannot give, be always with me, and help me to bring this same peace into the lives of others. Our Lady of Mental Peace, pray for me!

Praying…Amen…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Holding Grace in my prayers :gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Dear Lord, Grace undergoes surgery today. Please be with her as she prepares for surgery, and guide her surgeon as he operates. Please give Grace a safe and rapid recovery, and please help her to remain positive in this difficult time.

Amen! Praying for Grace this day.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Grace)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.