Praying for a Job

Blessings Everyone! I had a car accident in September. I haven’t been able to find a job for nearly 6 months. I need all the prayers I can get right now. I knew our economic situation was bad, but until this experience, I never knew just how bad. I have bombarded Our Lord with a flood of prayers. Thank God, He never tires of listening to me. I just keep telling myself, No Cross, No Crown. If God brings you to it, He’ll bring you through it. The best I can do, is to offer it up, and unite it with His suffering on the Cross. I also thank God for this website. It’s about time, we have something pious on the web!..Ave Maria55

i will be praying with you. :gopray2::signofcross:

Count me in. Praying right now.

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

I will pray for you.:gopray2:

Praying for a good job for you.

Praying for you and with you. Even though I might not post every day, I will still be praying for you.:hug3:

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Saint Joseph, holy patron of workers, please help Ave Maria 55 to find a job. Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

I thank Our Dear Lord for all of you, and for your many prayers. They brought joyful tears to my eyes! I’ve been blessed ten-fold to have found this website. God Bless You All, with
Very Many Thanks. I’m certain through the strength of your prayers, I will find a job very soon. I will pray for you tonight, and thank Our Lord for putting you all, in my life.
Ave Maria55

:slight_smile:

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Pater noster, qui es in cælis,
Father our, Who are in Heaven,

sanctificetur nomen tuum:
may be sanctified name Your:

Adveniat regnum tuum:
May come reign Your:

Fiat voluntas tua sicut in cælo,
may be done will Your just as in heaven,

et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum
and on earth. Bread our daily

da nobis hodie:
give to us today:

Et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
And forgive us debts our,

sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
just as we forgive debtors our.

Et ne nos inducas in tentationem.
And do not us lead into temptation.

Sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
But free us from evil. Amen.

Lord Jesus, you promise to hear the prayers of your people. You promise to be with us always especially during times of trouble. Please be with this person and their family as they struggle with unemployment and financial troubles. Lord, it can all look so big and impossible to handle but we know with you all things are possible.
Please provide a job that meets the needs of this family. Please provide a sense of peace that only you can give. Please put their worries on the hearts and minds of friends and family so that they can help meet this family’s obligations.
Lord, in your mercy
Hear our prayer!

Praying hard for you.

Praying for your intention …

Still praying for you Ave Maria.

Thank you and God Bless you for the many prayers. I still have not found work yet, but I’m hopeful. It will be in God’s time, not mine. He has always provided for me in the past, and I’m confident, He will continue. He is our Shepard, and we are His flock. “I know Mine, and Mine know Me”. He knows all our struggles, and plights in this Life. No Cross, No Crown.
I will offer it up for all the many lost souls, who don’t share in our belief, and do not know or trust the Power of His Divine Mercy…Many Blessings, Ave Maria55

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.