Praying for any CAF posters who are financially struggling

*Lord, please watch over those who struggle here to provide for their family's needs. We know that the source of all that we have that is good, and whole...comes from You. Without You, we have nothing, but with You, we have abundant life on earth, and the hope of eternal life in heaven. I sometimes am overwhelmed by Your majesty, and mercy...Please help our CAF friends and families to get back on their feet financially, if they are struggling, or lost their jobs. Please help them to find gainful employment, and enlighten them to what You would have them do. If they have jobs, but are somehow struggling in other areas with their money...please give them confidence in Your love...and hope that You are always with them. Please lay Your hands over them, and show them that they don't need to worry--their Father is before them everyday, to comfort them.

I ask this in the name of Your son, Jesus. Amen. :gopray:*

[quote="whatevergirl, post:1, topic:177125"]
Lord, please watch over those who struggle here to provide for their family's needs. We know that the source of all that we have that is good, and whole...comes from You. Without You, we have nothing, but with You, we have abundant life on earth, and the hope of eternal life in heaven. I sometimes am overwhelmed by Your majesty, and mercy...Please help our CAF friends and families to get back on their feet financially, if they are struggling, or lost their jobs. Please help them to find gainful employment, and enlighten them to what You would have them do. If they have jobs, but are somehow struggling in other areas with their money...please give them confidence in Your love...and hope that You are always with them. Please lay Your hands over them, and show them that they don't need to worry--their Father is before them everyday, to comfort them.

I ask this in the name of Your son, Jesus. Amen. :gopray:

[/quote]

They-we!

Amen!!

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. :signofcross:

Praying hard.

I am praying.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. (R) That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

Lord, please have mercy on those CAF posters who are financially struggling and help them in their need. May they never go without and always be supported by You and their family and friends. Grant the unemployed good stable employment and help those people who are in debt be freed from their financial burden. Fill the lives of those CAF posters who are financially struggling with hope in You, give them strength, and never let any of them be separated from You. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.