Praying for my pregnant Mother

Hi all! My mom is 11 weeks pregnant and she is 44 years old. She is amother of 6 plus 2 in heaven. Her last miscarriage happened in 2007 and she is scared to death of having another one. She discovered some brown discharge (very light) and has a Dr.s appointment tomorrow for tests…I would appreciate prayers for her, she really wants to have one more child before her childrearing years end. She has prayed really hard to get pregnant and now that she is she is praying really hard for everything to work out. Please join me in praying for her, especially for the next couple of weeks. It would absolutly kill her to lose this baby. Any prayer would do, but if you say the rosary, I would appreciate adding her intentions to your own, at least for a few days. Thank you all so much, even of you just say one prayer for her it would mean the world to our family. Thank you and God Bless you all!

Migurl, I’ll keep your mother and the baby in my prayers and Masses for the next few weeks. I hope and pray that she and the baby will be safe and well.

I’ll pray for you everyday. Just ask for the intercession of St. Gerard.

God Bless.

Holding your Mother in my prayers.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this pregnant woman. Allow her pregnancy to come to term successfully and without miscarriage or complication, Lord God, if You so will it. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please watch over Migurl…during these final days.

lord Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying…

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins my Mother, to thee to I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from evil.
Amen

**Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen. **

**Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Amen **

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings and in particular for the gift of a loving and devoted family. We lift up the intentions of migurl tonight on behalf of her mother is who expecting a blessed child and is worried about the health of the child. We ask for the blessing of good health and a strong constitution for this child and for mother in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please send your comforting Holy Spirit to mother and help her to have a strong faith and hope in You as she carries her blessed baby. Please hear the prayers of all who call out to you on behalf of this family and help them to minister to mother and care for her in this time. Dear God, your beloved son Jesus has a special place in his heart for children, please bless this child as your will decides and grant the beautiful love of Jesus to this baby this day. Please give wisdom and great competence to all the doctors and care givers who support mother. Please bless migurl and help her to care for her mother and future sibling to the best of her abilities, and thank her for presenting her mother’s needs for the prayers of your people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

**We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen. **

**Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen **

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

**Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Amen **

closed #20

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.