Praying for my upcoming exams

happy easter to everyone. i hope and pray you all had a very meaningful lenten season and may the season of easter bring us much more joy in the heart always.
its been a while since ive posted here. things have been pretty busy for me lately what with the last month of my internship this april and i am taking things one a time to settle my requirments before leaving for my review. i will be taking my medicine licensure examinations this august and will go through intensive review from may to july. for the past months or so, our site has been a refuge of inspiration and strength especially within the prayer intentions sections. now, i am still asking for your prayers this early to help me pray for a discipline review and study time and to claim God’s blessing for the success of my board exams. my dreams of becoming a physician is not too far with the greatest physician himself as my inspiration and guide. help me too, to pray for a more strengthened prayer time as i lift up to Him all that He has planned out for me in this time of my life,
thank you all, my brothers and sisters.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please descend Your Holy Spirit upon this person preparing for such difficult certification exams. Open their minds that they may accurately and fully remember what they have studied. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us.

Dear Lord we ask Your presence and help for Claire in this and in all the challenges of her life. Please surround her and her loved ones with Your light and love.

thank you for the overwhelming flow of prayers. you have inspired me to start praying the rosary for these intentions. continue to join me in the spirit of prayer. god bless you all.

Praying for much success in your exams!

hi everyone! I know it’s been a long time since my last visit and my last post. I have been quite busy with my reviews and some trips i took after that. well, i just want you all to know and thank you all for all you prayers. 3 days after my last exam day (aug 11), news came out and i passed my physican licensure examinations. God has truly been faithful in keeping His promise and laying out His plan for me. Much has happened during the past month. Thanksgiving mass and parties were held, friends and family all gave me their best wishes but most of all, so much joy has filled my heart. Now, I have the opportunity to start work and save and give back to my family who has given me so much and sacrificed a lot for me. Yesterday, I passed my application letter to start residency training in Pathology and I will also be working out my VISA applications while reviewing for the MLE to hopefully be able to find a good fellowship in the States. All these i know have been placed in my heart by our beautiful God who has beautiful plans for each and everyone of us. I just want you all to know how much I’m thankful for all your prayers. May our good Lord continue to give you abundance and continue to be powerful in your lives.
Amen!

Wonderful!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

i just needed to post a reply to this thread. this cleary shows God’s goodness and greatness if we just know how to trust and believe in Him. This year has been full of blessings indeed. As I started out the year as a continuing medical student, he also brought me to fulfill my dreams as a full pledged doctor. and just as the year was about to close, He directed my path to start my career and gave me a job and start my residency training this january. brothers and sisters, let us not lose hope for we have a God who is both good and kind and gives us exactly what we need. I am blessed to have all of you praying for me as a blessings from Him and let us continue to become blessings to others. We are all part of his great plans. Godbless all of you for the coming new year. c:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.