praying hard

Please pray that. I successfully meet up with my counselor from Project Rachel early in the week if possible. We have talked a little on the phone. I had to cancel our meeting scheduled for Friday in order to be sure to get my son on the plane to my mother and father in PA. I had. Anticipated meeting her with great joy. Pleasw ask the Lord tl bless this relationship. Thank you for your many prayers. Also that the Lord guides everybody involved with the plethora of legal issues, especially the insidious pressure of my long-standing involvement with the mental health system, which is frequently used against me, as my dispute with my husband comes before the courts.

Please pray for me and my lawyers for wisdom and discernment, especially in dealing with my husband’s lawyer, who has been a thorn in my side. Also please pray for me for guidance and clarity, I am scared of my husband, scared to drop the restraining order and scared not to, looking back at the abortions and my husband’s and father’s abuse and feeling angry and confused. For a peaceful and holy Sunday and the help I need in the practical matters that are a part of this situation.

For my son in PA–let him be touched by the Lord thru finding himself an instrument in my parents’ salvation!
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou
among women,
and blessed is the
Fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in these matters come true. Amen.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.