praying to be a mother

Prayer partners please pray for me, we have being searching for the for fruit of the womb for 16 months now.Please pray that the Lord will have pity on us this lent and bless us with the fruit of the womb.So that we will be a complete.Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

Dear Lord, have mercy on synlly and bless her with a child. Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

Praying.

Prayed for you!

I know how hard it is, but don’t give up hope and keep praying! It’s been 5 years for us and finally we are blessed. God willing, we will have a child in Sept/ Oct.

God Bless you!

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

A prayer to St. Gerard for Motherhood

O glorious Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God, and wonder worker of our day, I call upon you and seek your help. You who always fulfilled God’s will on earth, help me to do God’s holy will. Intercede with the Giver of life, from whom all parenthood proceeds, that I may conceive and raise children who will please God in this life, and be heirs to the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

:gopray:

Praying for you both. God bless.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Good St. Gerard, powerful intercessor before the throne of God,
Wonder-Worker of our day, we call upon thee and seek thy aid.
Thou who on earth didst always fulfill God’s design, help us to do the
Holy Will of God.

Thou knowest that this marriage we present to thee has not as yet been
blessed with a child and how much this husband and wife desire this gift.
Please present their fervent pleas to the Creator of life from Whom all
parenthood proceeds and beseech Him to bless them with the child they so
fervently pray for. Beseech the Master of life, from Whom all paternity
proceedeth to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children
to God in this life and heirs to the Kingdom of His glory in the
world to come. Amen.

Dear Mother Mary, intercede with Jesus on their behalf.
St. Gianna, filled with love for children, pray for us.

Praying for your special intentions… Never lose hope & never give up… Pray without ceasing… :pray::pray::pray: the good Lord will provide in His time.

St. Gerard Majella pls pray for us.

Prayers and peace be with you!

Praying the Prayer to St. Gerard for Motherhood for you.

Amen. :gopray:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying that the Lord may soon bless you with a child. Also praying for all necessary graces for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.