Preemie/c-section

My husband’s sister is in the hospital right now, being prepped for a C-section. She is due at the end of January, so the baby is about 16 weeks early but HAS TO come out. Mom has preeclampsia and isn’t doing to well. We were told that she has fluid in her lungs and is puffy all over :frowning: The baby has an 80% chance of living after the c-section. My husband is in hysterics cause we are unable to travel to see her. If you could please keep our family in your prayers that would be great. Thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Mom and Baby Plea For Divine Help Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almightly and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel form heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with and to defend all who dwell in this house. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

Praying for all of them right now!

O Almighty and Everlasting God Who through the operation of the Holy Ghost didst prepare the body and soul of the glorious Virgin Mary to be a worthy dwelling place of Thy Divine Son; and, through the operation, of the same Holy Spirit, didst sanctify St. John the Baptist, while still in his mother;s womb; hearken to the prayers of Thy humble servant who implores Thee, through the intercession of St. Gerard, to protect Willsfirecracke family member, amid the dangers of childbirth and to watch over the child within which Thou hast deigned to bless her; that it may be cleansed by the saving water of baptism and, after a Christian life on earth, it may with its mother, attain everlasting bliss in Heaven.
Amen
:signofcross:

Thank you for all your prayers. We were told not too long ago that the my SIL is doing OK, some of her swelling has gone down already, and the baby is out. He came out breathing on his own, but after a while i believe they put him on a ventilator. When DH was on the phone with the dad they were taking tubes into the room they had the baby in. But so far mother and baby are doing good. Thank you all again.

Continued prayers promised.

Praying very hard for them. My daughter-in-law suffered with preclampsia with her first child. She came through it fine and the boy is 8 years old and a bundle of energy that keeps us all on our toes. Wish the same for yours!

Jesus please flood Your comfort and reassurance upon this loving brother. Her his sister to get through this surgery safely and to get well soon. Please keep the baby safe and healthy.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.******

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen*

***God bless you † ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.