Preg Mother refused treatment-now dying

Lisa, 37, is not expected to make it through the night. She was diagnosed with Melanoma when she was pregnant with her twins who are now 6 mo. She refused chemo to save her childrens lives. Now the treatment is not working and she is dying. Please pray for her (Divine Mercy would be good—healing would be wonderful), her husband Rick, her 3 year old and her twins—one who had to have heart surgery. This sounds like a novel—but it’s true. Heard it from my priest who visited her…she really is living heroically. I just worry about her family.

Thanks!

God lay Your healing hand on Lisa James and her child to attain physical and spiritual health. Comfort and draw her family close to You now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying for your intentions…:gopray2:

With prayers for all - Joe

Praying …

:gopray:

She is in my prayers.

Praying For This Mother Husband And Children

Grandma Glor

***+JMJTJ+

***Oh my! God help them :frowning: ***

Lisa and her family will be in my prayers.***
May the Holy Family assist her in a peaceful death and comfort her loved ones in their loss.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Thanks for the prayers! I have not heard anything yet about whether Lisa is still alive. Please keep praying.

Nydia

Praying
:signofcross:

Just to let you know that Lisa has died. Please pray for the repose of her soul and for her family.

God Bless you!

Nydia

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Her O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Her . May She Rest In Peace Amen.
Dear God Please Console Her Husband And Her 3 Small Children.take Them Under Your Fatherly Care
I Must Say This Woman Was Very Brave.my Heart Goes Out To Everyone That Is Connected With Her

Grandma Glor

Praying…

***+JMJTJ+

They will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Merciful Father, grant eternal rest to Lisa, and may Your perpetual light shine upon her. Grant great faith and strength to her sorrowing family, comforting them with Your promises, which alone are trustworthy. May the love which Your Son Jesus Christ revealed to us surround them and draw them together. Send Angels of mercy to minister to them, helping them to receive Your comfort while yet in their tears. Graciously reveal to them that their tears of sorrow will become tears of joy in the fulness of time. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

St. Gianna, you lived the same courageous choice as this loving mother. Be with her family and give them peace. Amen :crossrc:

Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord,
Lord, hear my voice!
O let your ears be attentive
to the voice of my pleading.

If you, O Lord, should mark our guilt,
Lord, who would survive?
But with you is found forgiveness:
for this we revere you.

My soul is waiting for the Lord,
I count on his word.
My soul is longing for the Lord
more than watchmen for daybreak.
Let the watchmen count on daybreak
and Israel on the Lord.

Because with the Lord there is mercy
and fullness of redemption;
Israel indeed he will redeem
from all its iniquity.

[RIGHT]Psalm 130
[LEFT]
Eternal rest grant to them, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine on them.
May they rest in peace, amen.

O God, the Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the souls of your servants departed the remission of all their sins, that through our pious supplication they may obtain that pardon which they have always desired; who live and reign for ever and ever. Amen.
[/LEFT]
[/RIGHT]

Praying for her family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

prayers.

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.