+ pregnancy test

Hello

I wanted to ask for prayers because I just found out that I am pregnant. I think that I am very early, and I made the appt with the OB/GYN already but it’s like until 4 weeks away. The reason that I am asking for prayers is because I had a miscarriage like 2yrs ago and it was so painful physically and emotionally; and I don’t want to go through that again. But I know that this is up to GOD, and I have to leave it in his hands. I want this baby so much, I can’t think of anything else but the pregnacy and how will it turn out. Please pray for myself and my sis in law which is also pregnant and is high risk.

God Bless,

Gladys

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You can be sure that we’ll be praying often for this pregnancy. Best wishes.

You will be in my prayers! I also have had two preborn babies die. I know how painful it is. God Bless You!!!

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

You and your sister-in-law will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Gerard.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for your health, babys’, and your SIL…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for you and your precious baby!

LORD Jesus
Protect ur Children.

:crossrc: Thank u all for all the prayers. I will keep in contact about my pregnancy, my SIL is doing wonderfully she is now 10 weeks and she had her first ultrasound today and also heard the baby’s heart beat. I am so amazed how GOD little miracles work. :slight_smile:

God Bless,

Gladys

:angel1:

Jesus I ask You to keep the babies of these two hopeful mothers very safe and healthy. Please protect them in their pregnancies.
Mother Mary please interecede for them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.