Pregnant and not well

Hi all,

Well, I was married in Feb. 2010, had our daughter November 2010, our son November 2011, and am due again this November. Lots of little things have been going on with me physically, making being a mommy and basic house upkeep very difficult. Chiropractor, family doctor, and cardiologist all believe it’s the physical stress of pregnancies so close together, on top of dealing with a(n adorable!!) toddler and new baby, mixed with some anxiety, thus making the physical worse. I pray that’s all it is, but nevertheless, I’d like to be over it. The priest who married us is offering Masses this week and next, and I’ve been petitioning the Queen of the Holy Rosary and St. Pio for a speedy recovery, if you could all say a prayer or two for me, and whenever my situation pops into your mind, please.

May God bless you all abundantly!

By the way, for those of you who might remember me from last year, the home birth went WONDERFULLY!!! I highly recommend, especially waterbirth!

Prayers coming…

Get some rest!

Praying for you

Praying for you!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help,
or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you I come,
before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.

• Amen.

May God bless you and your family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for her!

I will say a rosary for you tomorrow. God bless you and your family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Done.

Bless you, sister.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.