Pregnant with a 3 month old

It is very possible that I am pregnant again already, and terrified. I also had preterm labour with my daughter, and if I have that again the age gap will be even smaller. I can’t imagine the physical, emotional and financial difficulty this would cause.

Please pray this is just a false alarm!

Holy Mary, Mother of God, please Bless this family with your Holy Infant
and send them His Peace.
Wrap you mantle tightly around them, protect them always.
Ask of the Holy Spirit an increase of His gifts for them.
And thank-you, Almighty Father, for allowing us to share in your creation of life.
Amen.
Alleluia!

Lord, if Lil_M is pregnant, please help her out physically, emotionally, and financially. If she is truly pregnant may she accept this new child with all the joy a new child brings. Lil_M is just frightened. If she is indeed pregnant again please keep her keep healthy and filled with Chistian joy. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

My boys were seventeen months, and nineteen months apart…it meant they were closely bonded…challenging but also rewarding.

If You have given Lily the gift of another baby so soon, our God, please give the means and the strength to sustain Lily, her husband, and the children emotionally, physically, and financially.
Thank You our God.

Praying that you will have the graces that you need to take care of all the children that God gives you…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.