Preparing to be jobless

I asked for prayers for this job, and would ask that you pray with me that it continues. Today the gov’t director let it “slip” that one (or two) of the contractor’s positions has to be cut.

R na has been here the longest with a larger workload, and C has taken over someone else’s position. I’m the newbie, C and I started on the saame day – and I’m stuck trying to make a position – essentially, create a job.

Before the baby comes in August.

Before the contract ends in September.

Please pray that I get on the next contract, or get picked up under another contract vehicle, or even a different contract through this company in another position somewhere else.

Thank you all so much!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Lord has a plan for you, and rest assured He will respond to your great trust. I am praying for you and your little one and place you in His Merciful Heart, true source of comfort and peace.

Come Holy Spirit, come by way of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved spouse. Blessed be Jesus in the most holy sacrament of the altar.

Peace and Blessings,
Terrysa

Lord, please help Miserissima to quickly create work that meets her financial needs and fits in with the baby’s schedule. Please inspire and guide her, and relieve the uncertainty and stress she is feeling at a time when she needs rest and peace.
Thank You, Lord

You’ll be in my daily prayers. Keep trusting in God, who in his loving providence will meet all your needs. Peace!

St. Joseph, holy patron of workers, pray for Miserissima. :crossrc:

Merciful Father in Heaven, look upon your daughter with great love. Send her graces from on High that will assist her in maintaining work for her hands. Graciously abide within her during the times ahead, bringing a calm to her spirit. May she place all of her trust in You, the Provider of all that is needed. Hear the prayers of the faithful as they are presented to You through the intercession of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

St. Joseph, please pray for the family to be provided for. Lord, please help this family make ends meet and give them assurance that they are safe in Your Hands. Amen.

Lord, please help Miserissima to quickly create work that meets her financial needs and fits in with the baby’s schedule. Please inspire and guide her, and relieve the uncertainty and stress she is feeling at a time when she needs rest and peace.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank You, Lord

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

You are now included on my prayer list!

Lord, we ask You to bear with, to accompany, to reassure and to strengthen our sister in Christ during these days which lie ahead. May her faith carry her confidently through all turmoil and strife, bringing her a calm which has its origin solely in You. Father, You have always provided for her throughout her life. We are confident in Your love and in Your Divine protection from all that is evil on this earth. Your sent Your Son to overcome this world, and in Him we place our faith. In Him our hope resides. May the peace which He left us reside within us, reflecting Your beauty to the world around us. Grant this through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.