President Trump's Coronavirus Guidelines for America

It looks that these are being distributed via US Postal Mail.

Listen and follow the directions of your STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES.

IF YOU FEEL SICK, stay home. Do not go to work.

IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE SICK, keep them at home. Contact your medical provider.

IF YOU ARE AN OLDER PERSON, or have a serious underlying health condition, stay home and away from other people.

If someone in your household has TESTED POSITIVE, keep the entire household home.

Work or study FROM HOME whenever possible.

AVOID SOCIAL GATHERINGS in groups of more than 10 people.

Avoid eating or drinking at bars and restaurants - USE PICKUP OR DELIVERY OPTIONS.

AVOID DISCRETIONARY TRAVEL, shopping trips, and social visits.

DO NOT VISIT nursing homes or retirement or long-term care facilities unless to provide critical assistance.

ALWAYS PRACTIVE GOOD HYGIENE:

• Wash your hands, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface.
  • Avoid touching your face.
  • Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
  • Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.

EVEN IF YOU ARE YOUNG, OR OTHERWISE HEALTHY, YOU ARE AT RISK AND YOUR ACTIVITIES CAN INCREASE THE RISKS FOR OTHERS, IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU DO YOUR PART TO SLOW THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS.

2 Likes

I received a notice yesterday.

Tossed it.

1 Like

I saw it, read it, nodded in agreement, then stashed it in the emergency TP drawer, underneath my Christmas 1987 Toys R Us catalog, a copy of Sports Illustrated from May of 1991 with Roger Clemens on the cover, and my mint copy of the debut issue of Nintendo Power. Gonna be hard to part with that last one, but Shigeru Myamoto would understand, I think.

4 Likes

There’s probably a cheaper way than USPS

1 Like

They’re probably trying to reach people who don’t internet and TV much. I’m sure there are some out there. Sometimes I wish I were one of them.

2 Likes

Perhaps.
It certainly isn’t a hill upon which to die.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it. It might be one of the last things you’ll get in your mailbox.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.