Presidential Debate: President Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden - Thursday October 22 at 9PM EST

Kristen Welker, moderator of the Oct. 22 presidential debate at Belmont University, has selected the following topics:

• Fighting COVID-19
  • American Families
  • Race in America
  • Climate Change
  • National Security
  • Leadership

As of the start of the debate 40 million will have voted already. Wonder how many will be watching.

1 Like

I will. I want to see what a difference a muted microphone makes.

And I have already voted.

So do I, So do I.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see if the moderator uses the mute button as additional censorship regarding facts they don’t want exposed.

5 Likes

Wonder if JB corruption scandal will be discussed. Trump is queried about all manner of things,why should JB get a pass?

3 Likes

I have voted and I plan to watch. She will be another bad moderator.

4 Likes

I know another biased lefties.Why can’t they at least get somebody neutral ?I have voted already as well.

2 Likes

How do you know that even before the debate has begun, @7_Sorrows?

1 Like

I can already hear it now:

TRUMP: I have information that will lead to the arrest of Joe Bi—*click
MODERATOR: Um, that’s been debunked sweetie
BIDEN: Listen here jack, I don’t even remember why I’m in this room.

4 Likes

Whom would you recommend?

Britt Hume

Yep pretty much…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

There is no indication that muting will be used anywhere other than the announced 2-minute opening (and maybe closing) statements. There was no mention of muting during any back-and-forth exchange. That can still be as “interrupty” as they want.

1 Like

I’ll be watching football

3 Likes

Kristen Welker said “the SHOW will be begin soon.”
The show…not debate.:thinking:

1 Like

You want to replace a moderator you claim is biased with another biased moderator? :man_facepalming:

I don’t think it matters. I have a bold prediction to make: Trump supporters will think their man won the debate, Biden supporters will think their man won the debate :rofl:

9 Likes

“When he was selling pillows and sheets” :joy:

BIDEN: Suddenly remembers he’s running for the Senate.

3 Likes

Biden is a gas lighter and is projecting and deflecting.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.