Pressured to be dishonest

I have a new job which I am thankful for after being unemployed for most of 2 years. The job is very difficult, stressful, not what I want to do, and pays substantially less than I made previously, yet I am still thankful to be working.

Last night something happened that I documented honestly about. I am now being asked to change my documentation. The other people who were present are lying about what happened because they do not want to “get in trouble.” I feel very uncomfortable with what I am being told and cannot be dishonest.

Please pray for me to be strong and not to fear consequences for honesty.

The TRUTH shall set you free.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you.

Praying…

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

I’ve been in that situation before. It’s difficult.

Praying for you. :gopray:

Praying for you - May God strengthen you in your convictions and not let the fear of negative responses/outcomes hinder your testimony to the Truth.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

Amen

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.