Printed Collection of Papal Encyclicals

Can someone please point me in the direction to find an exhaustive collection of reecent and ancient papal ancyclicals and explanations.

Gracias.

<< Can someone please point me in the direction >>

Depending where you are, you probably want to head EAST.

PapalEncyclicals.NET

Phil P

yes i know about this, but im big on books. Any collections that have been printed?

thanks

[quote=Anonymous_1]Can someone please point me in the direction to find an exhaustive collection of reecent and ancient papal ancyclicals and explanations.

Gracias.
[/quote]

If you mean encyclical letters as a distinct type of papal letter, you won’t have to go back before the mid-eighteenth century. Before that, Popes wrote bulls when they wanted to say something they considered of great importance.

[quote=Anonymous_1]yes i know about this, but im big on books. Any collections that have been printed?

thanks
[/quote]

I don’t know about all in one book, but the Daughters of St. Paul have most important Church documents in booklet form. You may want to visit their website.

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.