Prison inmate suing NFL, says Steelers should be in playoffs instead of Chargers

Distraught fans go to some extreme lengths to voice their displeasure at their team’s playoff failures. But a prison inmate initiating a lawsuit and asking a judge to force the NFL to stop the playoffs let the Steelers in over the Chargers?
msn.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-out/2014/01/08/prison-inmate-suing-nfl-says-steelers-should-be-in-playoffs-instead-of-chargers.html

Sounds like someone has got too much time on their hands!

“loser pays” would be a good way to end lawsuits like this

Funniest thing I have heard in a long time! Thanks for the laugh. :slight_smile:

:newidea: Can I sue the estate of Harold Ballard for all the years Toronto didn’t win the Stanley Cup? Force a replay of all the championship series?

When you’re in jail, you’ve got all the time in the world. :shrug:

Why don’t we just have a mandate that makes all games in the NBA, NFL and MLB win at home, lose on the road.

That way, everyone finishes .500 and can even get a participation ribbon at the end. :thumbsup:

Except in this case the taxpayers would pay.

Then the total points scored would be used as a tie-breaker and the refs would get sued.

Ok, I know we Steelers fans take our football very seriously, but this is too much! :slight_smile:

Fine, but he pays it back over the course of his incarceration out of his cigarette allowance.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.