Private messaging

Is it still possible to send private messages through the Forums or Catholic.com? I saw it referenced in the FAQ but don’t see how to do it… I would appreciate anyone’s guidance as to how to go about this. Thanks!

Can someone please move this to Site Feedback?

As for how to do it, go in your profile and click the envelope to see messaging functions

Thank you!! Looks like we no longer have the ability to private-message the staff apologists…

When I type in their names, nothing shows in the dropdown…

There haven’t been staff apologists on here for about the last couple years.

Okay – now I know. Thanks so much for your help.

One more question: Is my email address (with which I signed up on Catholic Answers) visible to anyone on the site when I post?

Nope. :smiley:

If you have a question to ask, the main site of catholic.com still has Ask An Apologist.

Thanks so much! Sorry to be a pain, but can you please tell me how to find it on the site? I’ve looked all around but not found it…

As in you can’t find the answers or in that you don’t know where to go to ask?

Don’t know where to go to ask… Looking for ‘Ask an Apologist.’ Thanks so much.

I took a look and I don’t know. Maybe @camoderator or @cawebmaster would know where to go to ask a question to the apologists on the main site.

So it’s not just me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I will follow your advice. Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.