Pro God Christmas Ads take on atheist bus campaign

christianpost.com/article/20081206/pro-god-christmas-ads-take-on-atheist-bus-campaign.htm

Two Christian-based groups have purchased advertisements with Washington D.C. Metro buses to counter the atheist “Why Believe in a God?” bus campaign with their own pro-God Christmas ads.
http://www.christianpost.com/images/article/ic_magnifier.gif Enlarge this Image

[LIST]
*]christianpost.com/img/a-Image/20081205/39544/ibelievetoo.jpg
[/LIST]var m_len = 1;if(m_len) adjust(0);[LIST]Related
*]‘No God’ Ads to Hit London Buses
*]‘Why Believe in a God?’ Ads to Hit U.S. Buses[/LIST]
The Center for Family Development, a Catholic-based non-profit in Bethesda, Md., plans to raise $14,000 to run a campaign called “I Believe Too,” which consists for 10 buses with side posters, 10 buses with tail posters and 200 interior bus posters.
The pro-God ads will read: "Why Believe? Because I created you and I love you, for goodness’ sake - GOD.

I wonder how successful this campaign went? I hope it did amazingly well.

I hope a Christian organisation within the UK does the same thing! How could I contact some of these organisations to take up ad campaigns similar to these Christian American organisations?

I hope a Christian organisation within the UK does the same thing! How could I contact some of these organisations so they can consider to take up ad campaigns similar to these Christian American organisations?

hit the link about the London buses…maybe there is some info there that will help.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.