Pro-life alternative fighting breast cancer

bcpinstitute.org/

I know several people who used to take the Susan G. Komen “Walk” for breast cancer, but have stopped once they learned they were donating to “Planned Parenthood.” This is a wonderful pro-life alternative!

Just to add to your list… :smiley:

The Bioethics Defense Fund recommends the following breast cancer organizations, as alternatives to Komen, since Komen is linked with Planned Parenthood:

American Cancer Society

National Breast Cancer Foundation

Breast Cancer Prevention Institute (like you linked to in the original post)

Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer (educating people on the link between the two)

[quote="Truly_Beloved, post:2, topic:182401"]
Just to add to your list... :D

The Bioethics Defense Fund recommends the following breast cancer organizations, as alternatives to Komen, since Komen is linked with Planned Parenthood:

American Cancer Society

National Breast Cancer Foundation

Breast Cancer Prevention Institute (like you linked to in the original post)

Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer (educating people on the link between the two)

[/quote]

Thanks for the added info. God bless!:thumbsup:

[quote="SallyMargie, post:1, topic:182401"]
bcpinstitute.org/

I know several people who used to take the Susan G. Komen "Walk" for breast cancer, but have stopped once they learned they were donating to "Planned Parenthood." This is a wonderful pro-life alternative!

[/quote]

Thank you so much for that info. I never realized the Komen organization was donating to Planned Parenthood. Won't contribute to that one anymore!

[quote="bmaj, post:4, topic:182401"]
Thank you so much for that info. I never realized the Komen organization was donating to Planned Parenthood. Won't contribute to that one anymore!

[/quote]

Thanks, bmaj--that's SO refreshing to hear!
I posted this info on another forum where a young mom said she is planning to join the SGK "Race" this year. I gently suggested this organization is pro-life and a great alternative, and pointed out the SGK/PP connection. She totally ignored me, as did another woman who responded to her post. The irony is that the "poster" had a photo of her little baby as her avatar. Amazing how some people cannot connect the dots! Hope you pass the word on the SGK/PP connection. God bless!:)

Definitely will pass the word around!
God’s blessings to you also - may we all never forget all of those innocent unborn babies.

Guess the American Cancer Society also supports PP, according to the Drew Mariani show today.
The Girl Scouts sound "iffy" on this. Anyone have any further legit info on them supporting PP?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.