Pro-Life Checks

Does anyone know where I can get Pro-Life or Catholic themed checks.

Many thanks!

lifechecks.com

buy-cheap-checks.com/religious_checks.htm?sub=G-CatholicChecksE

I used to get Life Checks until I found out that the company that makes Life Checks makes pro-abortion checks as well. I now have these checks. bradfordexchangechecks.com/bec/product/prdid-1800034001.jsp

Yeah, don’t be fooled by “Life Checks”…

Priests for Life recommends Promise Checks:

promisechecks.com/

HA… talk about doing anything for money!

Thank you all so much! I actually found lifechecks when I did a google search but I’m glad I asked first.

:blessyou:

Wow. A company called Life Checks makes pro-abortion checks? Do they call them “Death Checks”?

Here’s the info on the company that makes Life Checks
prolifeaction.org/home/2005/lifechecks.htm

Here’s some of the checks they make
messageproducts.com/shop/subcategory.aspx?SubcategoryName=Gay-CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryName=CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryCode=

messageproducts.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=8MPCPCHK(Base)&CategoryName=CKSOC-MP(Base)&SubcategoryName=Women-CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryCode=

Here’s their web page that mentions LifeChecks
cdi-us.com/history.asp

Oops, that got edited wrong, these are other checks they make
messageproducts.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=8MPPPCHK(Base)&CategoryName=CKSOC-MP(Base)&SubcategoryName=Women-CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryCode=

messageproducts.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=8M37PCHK(Base)&CategoryName=CKSOC-MP(Base)&SubcategoryName=Women-CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryCode=

Catholic moms (moderncatholicmoms.blogspot.com/2009/06/pro-life-checks.html) recommends pro-lifechecks.com from Heritage House. They are beautiful with many options, support pro-life, and with each purchase you get a free "precious feet" pin of 10wk. baby feet. They also have address labels, stationary, check book covers, photo frames, etc...

[quote="rayne89, post:8, topic:103426"]
Here's the info on the company that makes Life Checks
prolifeaction.org/home/2005/lifechecks.htm

Here's some of the checks they make
messageproducts.com/shop/subcategory.aspx?SubcategoryName=Gay-CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryName=CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryCode=

messageproducts.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=8MPCPCHK(Base)&CategoryName=CKSOC-MP(Base)&SubcategoryName=Women-CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryCode=

Here's their web page that mentions LifeChecks
cdi-us.com/history.asp

Oops, that got edited wrong, these are other checks they make
messageproducts.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=8MPPPCHK(Base)&CategoryName=CKSOC-MP(Base)&SubcategoryName=Women-CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryCode=

messageproducts.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=8M37PCHK(Base)&CategoryName=CKSOC-MP(Base)&SubcategoryName=Women-CKSOC-MP(Base)&CategoryCode=

[/quote]

WOW! This has been incredibly informative. We currently use LifeChecks - but will not be re-ordering now that I know this! I can't believe I never checked them out. grrr... Thanks to the OP for asking this question & for the posters who gave alternatives to LifeChecks. :thumbsup:

You almost can't trust anyone when you search "pro life".

We are expecting our 7th and I really wanted some pro life maternity T-shirts. 2nd site that came up was "cafe press". They do have awesome pro life shirts...but they have horrible pro abortion ones too (especially anti-catholic: ex. "keep your rosary off my uterus") anyway, I googled both "prolife" and "prochoice" shirts, and most companies make both. Prolife.com has a # to call for a catalog of prolife products.

Wow. I never knew that about Life Checks. Thanks for the information. I’ll use bradford or the one that Priests for Life recommended.

so glad to have found this information, I am about to run out of checks and thought prolife checks would be a good choice

[quote="5683JMJ, post:9, topic:103426"]
Catholic moms (moderncatholicmoms.blogspot.com/2009/06/pro-life-checks.html) recommends pro-lifechecks.com from Heritage House. They are beautiful with many options, support pro-life, and with each purchase you get a free "precious feet" pin of 10wk. baby feet. They also have address labels, stationary, check book covers, photo frames, etc...

[/quote]

Heritage House is where I order my checks. I rarely even use checks anymore, so I like the "Precious Feet" pin which I wear and have gotten questions about. It's a non-threatening way to bring up the topic.

What in the world is a check?

remember promisory notes in the game of "life" ?
Man, I hated that game......

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.