Pro-Life Day of Silence 2009

Sorry if I posted this is the wrong spot but…

Everyone should try and participate and pass the info along

silentday.org/index.php

Cool!

Great website to forward to everyone, especially our children!

If they could only realize that over one out of every three of their peers have been aborted, have been murdered, because their parents were too busy to let them live???.

**i’m eternally grateful that our Mother Mary wasn’t too busy’ or ‘stressed’ or ‘poor’ … to have the Baby Jesus, or that my mom, Liselotte, wasn’t too busy to have me!
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

Thank you!!!

This is fantastic. I have never heard of this bewfore. I am going to post this in the Pro-Life group here at CAF!

That is a cool idea, I would love to do it. But I work in a call center, and I have to be able to talk in order to keep a roof over my head. :frowning:

Thank you for posting this. I am praying about it.

I participated in this my senior year of college. (I explained to my professors ahead of time I would not be talking during class because of the event. Despite being a relatively liberal college, my professors were very supportive of my choice to participate and didn’t give me any problems.) I think doing it on a college campus was the best way for me to participate! There were so many people who saw me, and my fellow Newman Club members who also participated, and we handed out little sheets with the website on them to give people more information.

If you are able to participate, please do! Not only does it get the word out (no pun intended), but it’s a great spiritual opportunity for you! That day, I spent a lot of time in prayer for women considering abortion. It was a great experience for me.

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.