Pro-life employment

Does anyone know of any type of employment in the pro-life movement.

Thanks

Where are you located? Right now, in the US, the current administration is very pro-abortion so all the government grants and funding have gone away. I work with a man who has done abstinence education in schools for years but he no longer has the funding to do that so he is having to change his approach and work on a website as well as writing a book.

Paid employment in pro-life organizations is hard to find. You could try volunteering for an organization and working on getting hired. You won't make much money though, but what a rewarding profession.

Dear Juliane:

Thanks for the note. I had a feeling that things would be as you described. I would love to do volunteer work, but unfortunately, that won’t pay the bills.

Perhaps I can could start some type of Catholic or pro-life business such as an orthodox Catholic book store or something. Thanks.

Don’t give up on pro-life employment. There are lots of crisis pregnancy centers that might need help. I think I came across a pro-life employment website a few months ago. Let me see if I can find it again.

Are you in the US?

Here's one to keep in touch with:

priestsforlife.org/jobs/index.htm?vm=r

This one is in Austin TX.

texasallianceforlife.org/Contact.aspx?str=opportunities

I would put "pro-life employment opportunities Your State" in Google and see what turns up!

Maybe there will be a great job ready for you!

[quote="TheRealJuliane, post:4, topic:228841"]
Don't give up on pro-life employment. There are lots of crisis pregnancy centers that might need help. I think I came across a pro-life employment website a few months ago. Let me see if I can find it again.

Are you in the US?

[/quote]

Yes, we are located in Akron-Canton area of Ohio.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.