Pro-life Leaders Face Death Threats, Require Protection from Abortion Rights Radicals

lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/jun/09061715.html

June 17, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Since the murder of George Tiller, the Kansas late-term abortionist, several pro-life leaders have been receiving credible death threats, according to a report at pewsitter.com.

Jill Stanek, a pro-life blogger and columnist, Troy Newman, from Operation Rescue, and Fr. Frank Pavone, from Priest for Life, have all received death threats from at least one person, whom Stanek says is a pro-abortion activist whose mother has aborted a number of siblings.

The enemy has declared a war against the children of God and will not stop until we **humble **ourselves and do what the Author of life and Savior did on the cross “Forgive our Enemies” and pray instead of curse them.
The saying “live by the sword and die by the sword” does not work, it just makes it worse for our pro-life activists. Our priests have being mocked, spit on their faces but they do not offer any resistance and we suppose to work alongside with them in the same manner.

We have the great mission to peacefully defeat this giant enemy of abortion but God is even bigger than the giant; remember it!

Sometimes, I feel that I need to stop talking too much and pray more, seriously!

I would safely assume this won’t get media coverage. :frowning:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.