Pro-Life Prayer Campaign! Please Join!

From the Feast of the Annunciation until Christmas, there is a massive prayer campaign headed by Human Life International. Please pray the St. Michael prayer every day for the conversion of abortionists.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil sprits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Will do! :crossrc:

‘St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle …’

:knight1: :knight2:

I’m in!

Sancte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio contra nequítiam et insídias diáboli esto præsídium. Imperet illi Deus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, princeps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in mundo, divína virtúte, In inférnum detrude. Amen

:crossrc:

Praying here! :signofcross: :gopray2:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil sprits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Got it, Sam!:slight_smile:

count me in, too.

I’m In.
Saint Michael protect us and Saint Rita Of the Impossible please hear our prayers.
God Bless

O Mary, bright dawn of the new world, Mother of the living, to you do we entrust the cause of life: Look down, O Mother, upon the vast numbers of babies to be born, of the poor whose lives are made difficult, of men and women who are victims of brutal violence,of the elderly and the sick killed by indifference or out of misguided mercy. Grant that all who believe in your Son may proclaim the Gospel of life with honesty and love to the people of our time. Obtain for them the grace to accept that Gospel as a gift ever new, the joy of celebrating it with gratitude throughout their lives and the courage to bear witness to it resolutely, in order to build, together with all people of good will, the civilization of truth and love, to the praise and glory of God, the Creator and lover of life. Amen. – Pope JPII

Heavenly Father, in Your love for us, protect against the wickedness of the devil, those helpless little ones to whom You have given the gift of life. ** Touch with pity the hearts of those women pregnant in our world today who are not thinking of motherhood.

• Help them to see that the child they carry is made in Your image - as well as theirs - made for eternal life.*

Dispel their fear and selfishness and give them true womanly hearts to love their babies and give them birth and all the needed care that a mother can give.

We ask this through Jesus Christ, Your Son, Our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever. Amen.

Kell0618, I love those 2 prayers! I have them in my collection of prayer cards that I pray every day :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing them!

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Intercessor of the Unborn, pray for us.
All Holy Innocents, pray for us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.