Problem with people (I am sorry)

I apologize, first, because I feel like I always come here to find help with small things… whether they are or not. So, I’m sorry for posting here, and seeming like it’s the only reason I come here.

I would like to ask if anyone could help my life by praying for both myself, and my brother’s ex-wife, who for some strange reason, started posting nasty, hateful messages and blogs about me lately for no reason. She attacked my girlfriend in a low-blow statement about how horrible I am to her, although I’ve only ever shown her love, care, and respect.

To summarize, I ask if anyone would take the time to pray for me to get through this, as I’ve been angrier/depressed than I’ve ever felt in my life. Even so much as losing at least one good friend over this. (mostly because her alleged problem is with me, and she attacked my girlfriend) While I’m still quite angry at her, so much as to say I hate her. (which I feel horrible for saying, and believe me, I am praying for this feeling to end and heal) I also ask that someone help by praying for her, and that she finds reason, and stops causing problems with myself, and our friends. Thank you, and I’m sorry for taking time that could have been better used.

Hail Mary full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among woman
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Just offered my prayers for you this morning.

Realize that when someone has hate in their heart, they will push whatever buttons it takes to make others react to their hatred. It is a way of validating it, making it real for them. That means if she can’t get to you directly, she’ll go after whoever means something to you.

Also remember these are just words. In the end it will not matter one iota what she thinks of you or your gf. If you want to strip her of the power to antagonize you, then ignore what she writes. Don’t react to it, and that will take away her means to validate her thoughts of hatred. If you keep responding and reacting to it, you are handing her the power to control your life in some way, and you can expect more and more of it.

I will join you in praying for her-give your anger to Jesus, allow Him to forgive her, as you must do. Do not speak badly of her and wish her well.

After all, none of that compares to our Lord being abandoned by all His friends, beaten,
slapped, cursed and spit on and then tortured on the Cross which He carried a long way-and up a steep, rocky hill-when He was innocent of all wrongs

Daily
Prayer
:gopray2:
from
the
Divine Office

O God,
incline unto mine aid.
O Lord,
make haste to help me.
Psalm 69:2
+
****Glory ****be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.
Alleluia.
+
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
Sacred :heart: Heart of Jesus+
. . . have mercy+
. . . Holy Mary Mother of God+
. . . please pray for us+
. . . St. Joseph+
. . . please pray for us+
. . . Lord hear our prayer+
. . . thank You Holy Gracious Triune God+
. . . thank you Holy Mother and Holy St. Joseph+[/RIGHT]

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.