Problem with revelations, please explain

After reading:

Revelations 11:15The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:
“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

I didnt know what to think. Does anyone have a catholic explanation for this verse.??

From the New American Bible:

*The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever.” * (Revelation 11:15)
[15-19] The seventh trumpet proclaims the coming of God’s reign after the victory over diabolical powers; see the note on Rev 10:7.

*At the time when you hear the seventh angel blow his trumpet, the mysterious plan of God shall be fulfilled, as he promised to his servants the prophets." * (Revelation 10:7)
[7] The mysterious plan of God: literally, “the mystery of God,” the end of the present age when the forces of evil will be put down (Rev 17:1-19:4, 11-21; 20:7-10; cf 2 Thes 2:6-12; Romans 16:25-26), and the establishment of the reign of God when all creation will be made new (Rev 21:1-22:5).

After reading:

[quote]Revelations 11:15The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:
“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

I didnt know what to think. Does anyone have a catholic explanation for this verse.??
[/quote]

What about it don’t you understand–so we can help you? :slight_smile:

The kingdom of THIS world becoming the kingdom of Our Lord and of His Christ. Isnt that what some really off track protestants teach, that heaven was never for us.

[quote=Magicsilence]After reading:

[/quote]

What in it needs explaining ?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.