Procter & Gamble promotes explicit open-mouth homosexual kissing

Procter & Gamble promotes explicit open-mouth homosexual kissing

Procter & Gamble has resumed using explicit, open-mouth homosexual kissing in their soap opera, “As the World Turns.” P&G decided to include this type of content as a commitment to “diversity.” P&G stopped showing such scenes some months ago, but has now decided to again help promote the homosexual agenda which includes homosexual marriage.

Gay activists are hopeful that the P&G effort will desensitize viewers to the homosexual lifestyle and help make the unhealthy and immoral lifestyle more acceptable to society, especially to children and youth.

View a scene from the April 23, 2008 episode by P&G. WARNING – content is repulsive!

“As the World Turns” is owned and controlled completely by P&G. No network made this decision. P&G alone made the decision to support the homosexual agenda.

Take Action

P&G needs to hear from you today. We have provided a sample letter for you to send to Chairman Lafley, but strongly encourage you to add a personal message.

[LIST]
*]
*]Help us spread the word about P&G by forwarding this to friends and family. Ask your pastor to put this information in the church bulletin and newsletter.
*]P&G’s products include Tide, Crest and Pampers.
*]Send an e-mail to P&G Chairman A.G. Lafley.[/LIST]
[LIST] Send Your Letter Now!

[/LIST]

Soap Operas have been depicting sin on screen since day one - my parents did not allow them on in the home (and that was 40 years ago).

Hi, buffalo, thanks for letting us know about this. I’m confused, though, if you don’t mind if I ask a question or 2. I’m just so surprised as I have never heard of a company like P&G owning a TV show or anything like that. I have always assumed it was owned by CBS. When I 1st started reading your post, I assumed you were making a mistake & that P&G was sponsoring the show. Is this becoming a common thing that companies own certain shows?

I have to say that I agree with kage_ar that the soaps historically have really inappropriate content, & thankfully I stopped watching them years ago. When my Mom wasn’t working she had to have her CBS “stories” on. I was hooked by junior high. In college many of us were quite addicted, & it was a social thing to watch together. While I think they’ve always been pretty bad, this does concern me & raises it to a whole new level. Please let me know a little of what you know about P&G and the show if you get the chance. Thanks!:confused:

Procter & Gamble own both As the World Turns and Guiding Light; I think they also owned the now defunct Another World on NBC, but I’m not certain. The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful are both owned by CBS. Not sure how the ownership came about.

Good Lord, I did not know this was going on on daytime TV! Its shocking and disgusting…Roanoker

Not flaming, or being facetious, but why is this more shocking/offensive/noteworthy than all the regular sex that such soap operas have shown for years?

Why write and boycott this, and not the regular sexual content?
If this had not been shown, would anyone pay any attention to the kissing/sex/adulterous themes these shows portray and promote?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.