Prodigal Daughter

Please pray for my employer. She was found positive for marijuana, and her kids were awarded to her parents. She did everything the courts asked her to, and was planning to get her kids back soon. Her mom just visited her today and told her that she has a week to sign her kids over for adoption, or they will sue her for child support. She is unemployed and has many health problems, trying to get disability. I don’t know everything about her or her family, but I know she’s not doing any drugs and takes great care of her special needs child that’s at home. Would y’all please pray that God will help everyone in this family, and that His will be done (as is best for everyone)? Thank you.

Jesus our Lord, I trust in you, and place Valentine Angel’s intentions in your most sacred heart. Please grant them the comfort of your love, healing and inner peace as well as strength and courage

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

praying

:signofcross:

Hail Mary…

Praying.

She is in my prayers.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying that the Lord may mercifully guide your employer and grant her strength. Also praying for her family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

O Merciful Immaculate Heart of Mary, please pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I know of a woman in a very similar situation. She got pregnant young, paying the price for falling in love as a child after having her innocence, just like mine was, cruelly stolen from her. Because she was so young and needed love so strongly, she fell into love and fought to get pregnant to keep a troubled young man, marrying him far to young, Married at 14 to an 18 year old they moved to another state for him to join the military far from her family and her home…

He neglected and abused this child bride and his infant daughter far from aid of family. When she finally got her and the child away from him, mental illness and physical complications and numerous bad relationships she ended up forced to live underneath HIS roof while he seeks to take every dime she’ll ever have. Those with PTSD and Bi-Polar disorder hit a low few understand, one with this subconcious need to self destruct, compounded by emotions that stem from childhood trauma. This includes escapism provided by drugs, alcohol, smoking, things all of us who reach that hopless need to dull the pain reach for at some point. Trauma that should never be spoken of nor taken lightly. Emotions that make us believe we are not worth any better treatment and sometimes, not realizing it, create situations to produce the kind of treatment our untreated mental illness tells us we deserve or even NEED, producing the downward spiral from which without professional aid the miracle of Love there is no way out by oneself.

That need in some to subconciously create a situation to provide the horrible treatment she thinks she deserves is so strong that she uses her brother’s Autism, his inability to deal with that manic depressive, high/low, self destructive and chaotic behavior especially when seeing how it affects her daughter and her long suffering mom before pushing them away in that spiral of deep seated self hate it sends him into a state that no person on the Spectrum can control, there is no coming back from the Meltdown, and then pushes harder for him to do something to her she wants to happen for reasons not even she understands which causes a situation where she is in such a state that she is in no state to be able to get back her life by herself, let alone be able provide safe haven for her daughter who lives under the roof of a man so bent on power and control over others and creating fear that he actually blood bound himself to a Demon. It is REAL folks, Believe what you will but I lived in that world, I was a Pagan and was able to do things and I saw and even was victim to things even long before that on more occasions than I care to recount. It is something no mother, religious, agnostic, or otherwise wants her daughter to have to face alone.

Friends, let us Pray Together

Saint Monica, mother of the holy St. Augustine, who watched her son that would be Doctor of the Church destroy much of his early life, teach us paitence, perserverance, faith that encompasses what the world says impossible. All things in Love are attainable, and by your faith and steadfastness, by standing in the gap from his early years, enduring the pain of abuse that usually shatters the soul of the strongest of us, you became a wall and a light, you are a Candle of Christ, leading us as you did your son out of the Darkness.

Look with mercy on the plight of these mothers.Women who want to be good mothers to their children but are clouded by sorrows that we don’t understand. Women who need Light, Love, Understanding, who need Miracles! Women who need healing of the most profound kind, who need for someone, just someone, to give them the chance to be something more, be able to make a home for themselves and their children. To leave behind addiction and fear and walk free from the terrors of the past. To lean on our Eternal Family who can never fail us and walk with us always, never more closer than when the night draws darkest that the Enemy can not destroy the future nor The Holy Spirit, that Pentecostal Flame making us his candles. Pray with us and stand forever in the gap for them when their hearts are shattered and their strength is zapped by the Evil One.

Saint Maria Goretti, who taught us to truly love and truly forgive those who seek to rob us of our Light, strengthen each and everyone of them. Surround them with loving men and women of faith. Surround them with friends that will lead them Home and away from the path of Destoruction. With Mothers that will bring them into their homes and be mentors. Ignite the desire for the Fire of Pentecost, to transform and be more than the Darkness, the ugliness and the Pain. That they don’t have to simply accept defeat, no matter how many times they have fallen before or failed, they can stand. They can become lit with Christ, become the candle to bring them forth from their own darkness. That our Blessed Queen whispers in their hearts that they can be set free and for that to be to strong for them to ignore.

Holy Father, we uphold these mothers before you. Where the light of the world has shut off all its facets and women have lost all will to fight. In a world that hears not the cries of its suffering you hear them all, and as your children and those who have accepted your call to become your Lights, your Eyes, and Your Hands show us how we may serve, how we may reach out, to use the gifts that you have given us, be it showing love in it’s rawest form, or be it giving legal aid and advice, or helping to provide safe shelter and aiding them in finding work to provide from themselves. To be the break they desperately need, to be the Love they have not known for so long. To show the Love of Christ in a manner that your Goodness can not be denied.

Amen

-St. Aleydis Calls aka Child Beginning Her Path to Catholicism today!!! :smiley:

Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.