Prodigal son

Please pray for my son and his wife. He has recently announced that he no longer is a believer.

I am praying that God comfort you in this trial.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

You have my prayers for their return. :heart:

Sacred Heart of JEsus, show us how to love. PLease bring back your lost sheep and showhim the way once again, all this I pray in our name.

Hail MAry Fll of Grace the Lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus Holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

I am sorry for the pain you are feeling.
I ask Jesus to take care of your son and his wife,
and to draw them to God in His time and His way.
I ask God to comfort you, and to help you to pray with hope and perseverance.

“Stop your crying and wipe away your tears. All that you have done for your children will not go unrewarded; they will return from the enemy’s land. There is hope for your future; your children will come back home. I, the Lord, have spoken.” [Jeremiah 31:16-17]

“I was thinking: ‘I have toiled in vain, I have exhausted myself for nothing.’ And all the while my cause was with God, my reward with my God.” [Isaiah 49:3-4] For “the Lord is not being slow to carry out His promises…but He is being patient with you all, wanting nobody to be lost and everybody to be brought to change his ways.” [2 Peter 3:9]

Praying for your son.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.