Prof. Charged in 3 Fatal Shootings on Ala. Campus

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP) -- A biology professor at the University of Alabama in Huntsville who authorities say opened fire at a faculty meeting is facing a murder charge after the shooting spree that left three dead and three wounded.

More...

[quote="Catholic_Press, post:1, topic:186724"]
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP) -- A biology professor at the University of Alabama in Huntsville who authorities say opened fire at a faculty meeting is facing a murder charge after the shooting spree that left three dead and three wounded.

More...

[/quote]

May Lord have mercy on the departed professors.
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Condolences and sympathy for the families and friends of the victims.

I am in shock over this. That is my hometown, where my parents still live. My son went to UAH his first semester of college but didn't like it there and transferred to FSU.

So tragic.

No link available; not a free site

She has killed befoe, but the DA blew it off.

She's also a big Obama supporter.

Doesn't say if she is a member of the NRA.

RUSH: How about that female professor denied tenure in Alabama and unloaded on three people? Turns out that she shot her brother in 1986, and you know who the DA back then was? Massachusetts Congressman Bill Delahunt, who didn't file charges -- thought it was an accident. Now they're relooking into that, and it is said that this woman was a far nutty left-wing radical obsessed with Obama to the point of being off-putting to colleagues about it. So she's a nutcase, she's denied tenure, and she starts unloading on people. It's a teachable moment. You know, whenever there's a mass killing out there, the Drive-By Media, State-Controlled Media always tried to blame it on some right-wing nut who may have been listening to talk radio. But this woman was lefty nut.

May the victims rest in peace. :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.