Prophecy for 19th and 20th Century

Has anybody ever heard about the revelations from Our Lady, given to Ven. Mother Mariana de Jesus Torres, which has been approved by the Church?

Some prophecies given by Our Lady to Mother Mariana in the 1600s:

The independence of Ecuador in the 19th century

The consecration of Ecuador to the Sacred Heart of Jesus by a “truly Catholic president” [Gabriel Garcia Moreno] in the 19th century

The proclamation of the dogma of the Immaculate Conception of Our Lady, and the dogma of Papal Infallibility, both in the 19th century, by a Pope who would become a prisoner in the Vatican [fulfilled by Pope Pius IX].

As for the prophecies specific to our times, they describe:

An enormous apostasy in the Church,

The corruption of the clergy and Prelates, heresies, the abandonment of the rules in convents and monasteries, the culpability of the ecclesiastical authority for this crisis.

I have heard of it. You are talking about Our Lady of Good Success.

From what I’ve seen in my parish… ummm I kinda agree. I love our old priest to death but he just yells, and I can debunk almost everything he says… but I don’t! Whenever we hunger for our old more traditional church up north we drive over to St Mary’s down the road. This priest needs our prayers, and he gets them!

No I haven’t heard of her. Do you have a book to recommend on her?

No, not approved by the Catholic Church.

Our Lady Of Good Success by Marian Therese Horvat PhD. can be purchased at traditioninaction.org/tiabk003.htm

I would also suggest checking out the prophecies of Sister Elena Aiello (beatified by Pope Benedict XVI) and

the prophecies of Blessed Elizabeth Canori Mora (beatified by Pope John Paul II).

Just google the names and add prophecy or prophecies and you’ll get quite a bit of timely info. :slight_smile:

forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=11753625&postcount=2

5-year old threads should not be resurrected.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.