Prophetic discomfort

I have a problem blaming god for my problems. The convictions I recieve from the Holy Spirit seem so … convicting. It is hard to accept Gods tough Love sometimes.
please pray for me. I feel like destiny is … unchangeable.
It can anger me. I feel so out of control. God is in control.
please pray for me to accept Peace and that I obey the Lord out of Love for our God.
Jesus ,please help me to Love you more. I ask that you change my heart and transform my spirit to make my heart like your heart. I feel selfish even writing this. thanks everyone.

Eyeknowway, you’re not alone. It’s hard to be in a place where it feels like God is really bearing down on you. Is there someone you can talk with about it?
You’ll be in my Rosary tonight.

Father, in Jesus’ name please heal this person of negative emotions and fears Please flow Your love, wisdom, and peace into this person’s heart and life.

I pray these prayers for you and with you. Bless Your Heart!

SERENITY PRAYER
O God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time. Accepting hardships as the parthway to peace. Taking, as he did, the sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that he will make all things right if I surrender to His will; that I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever.

Offering and Prayer of St. Ignatius Loyola - "Suscipe"
Take, O Lord, and receive my entire liberty, my memory, my understanding and my whole will. All that I am and all that I possess You have given me: I surrender it all to You to be disposed of according to Your will. Give me only Your love and Your grace; with these I will be rich enough, and will desire nothing more.

Know that we have at one time or another all “questioned” His almighty actions, for this is what makes us human!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

My prayers are with you, eyeknowway. It is hard to be in that position, and yet I think you show such strong faith by continuing to pray (and ask for prayers) despite any anger you have! That’s wonderful, and not selfish.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.