Prosperity Gospel Preacher Paula White Prays for Donald Trump: 'Any Tongue that Rises Against Him Will Be Condemned'

Florida megachurch pastor and prosperity preacher Paula White prayed for Republican 2016 presidential frontrunner Donald Trump, saying that “any tongue that rises against him will be condemned according to the word of God,” and for “a greater encounter” with God.

“Father, we just secure him right now by the blood of Jesus. We thank you that no weapon formed against him will be able to prosper and any tongue that rises against him will be condemned according to the word of God,” prayed White, a Florida evangelical preacher with a daily television show on The Word Network

christianpost.com/news/prosperity-gospel-preacher-paula-white-prays-for-donald-trump-any-tongue-that-rises-against-him-will-be-condemned-146787/

I’m having a really tough time replying to this without saying something very rude about this “preacher”.

In a nutshell, her opinions, on anything political or otherwise, have no value whatsoever.

Clearly these shameless people see each other as a business opportunity… Ms. White obviously indulges in plastic surgery, heavy makeup, and botox to maintain her ‘youthful’ appearance at 45yrs old, however, divorce/remarriage is no problem at all when preaching to the crowds… reason # 1billion+1 why “sola scriptura” (as these mooks see it) is a failure.

:eek:
Well I am shocked. SHOCKED I say. :eek:

Well, I’ll be damned.

Only if you bad-mouth Trump.
:smiley:

I can just ignore everything…but the phrase “we just secure him right now by the blood of Jesus” irks me.

Does that include his own tongue?

People are weird.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.