Protestant Apologists here seem to deny the miracle of God.

This is just my observation.

Since Protestant Apologists (mainly Evangelicals; yes I know there are those who believe in real presence) do not believe that Jesus is not truly present Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity, deny the Immaculate Conception of Mary, the Assumption, and that priest cannot forgive, it seems to me that they deny the miracle of God.

Catholics believe that these can happen because God made them so. In the Real Presence, the priest invokes the Holy Spirit, “May your Holy Spirit come upon these gifts to make them Holy, that they become the Body and Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ.”

That through the grace of God, Mary was conceived without sin. She had no sin, and no desire to sin, all this is from God, and that Jesus took his mother up into heaven.

Protestants say its impossible.

Let the Bible say, “With God all things are possible.” These doctrines are miracles of God. To deny them is to deny the power of God to do things possible.

God is a God of miracles…if the Light has led you to a deeper understanding of the things of God through those “outward signs”, then praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It’s really breathtaking. They will readily accept the greatest miracle (God became man), but reject the lesser miracles. The Bible becomes a God owenrship manual of sorts. If it’s not listed among His features, well then, He can’t do it…

I think you have hit on something and I have used that bible quote more than once with Protestant friends. It also amazes me how they will take some parts of the bible literally yet others they struggle with of simply deny. A good example is the Eucharist where they try to pretend that Jesus didn’t really mean what He said in spite of Saint Paul’s later writings and those of the Early Church Fathers. :slight_smile:

Hi
These are just beliefs of the Christians which, in my opinion, were not even believed by JesusYeshuaIssa himself. Beliefs not miracles; yes, Sign of Jonah was a miracle of JesusYeshuaIssa as he gained consciousness in the tomb from the neardead on Cross.Peace.
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi – a peaceful faith in Islam bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/religions/agnostics
The West, as I understand, due to certain disinformation has seen only MullahIslam or MullahShariah; the true face of Muhammad’sIslam and PromisedMessiahImamMahdi’sIslam is yet hidden from their eyes, which is truly speaking only peaceful.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.